shedding some skin

thank you everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes yesterday!!  as I reflect on my 28 years I know I have come a long way, especially pertaining to my personal style!!  oh, how I wish I could share all the tragic fashion choices I have made over the years!!  even today I have to fight my urge to pile it on and layer everything!!  so today I give you my version of simplicity!  even though i'm totally covered up, my wrist feels very naked and my shoulders are freezing (you know this girl loves a jacket!!  even in the 90 degree heat, I just cant help myself!)  that said, this look is understated perfection!  each piece is having its moment, especially my skinnies!!   which are most definitely my most favorite jeans in my possession!!  I love distressed denim and AG has it down to a science!!  their aged denim collection is perfection and they're fits do this girl's body good! 
who's your go to denim brand??
 "there are far better things ahead than any we leave behind"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
snakeskin tank Show Me Your Mumu via II Brunettes (old) similar here and here //
aged denim Adriano Goldschmeid similar here via styleXchange // "elizabeth" sandals ShoeMint //
tassel bag TJMaxx // tassel Stella & Dot // sunnies American Eagle


No comments :

Post a Comment