yoko

Happy Monday!!!!!!!!!!!
im still slightly anxious that we only have 3 more days until Christmas, but I am taking today to make my list and check it twice.  luckily, my MIL is the sweetest and offered to watch the boys, so I have an entire day to myself to head downtown and enjoy all that my pretty city has to offer!!  I plan on sipping my latte with a view, enjoying a nice lunch, taking a stroll through the market . . . all the things that seem impossible with 2 crazy boys in tow. (my fellow moms, I know you feel me!)
there's no sign of snow for us this year, but we have been enjoying plenty of 60 + days, which has me keeping my kimonos in strong rotation!  I snagged this beaut from Vestique, one of the newest boutiques to hit King Street.  the black fringe is EVERYTHING and I love a pretty pale pink.  I also picked up these skinnies while I was there which can also be seen in last weeks post HERE.  as I said then, they're insanely comfortable and I wear them at least once a week, so im pretty sure you'll be seeing plenty more of them!!  (tip to my fellow pregos, find a pair!  Flying Monkey is the brand and I've worn their jeans through all 3 of my pregnancies, and at 6 months, im still able to button them which is pretty much a miracle)  so, you know I have an obsession with tees, and it's fun to add an extra something to a kimono, so I layered this black and white graphic and then dressed it up with these grey "shoeties".  yoko sunnies for the win and im out ladies!!  time to drop of my munchkins and enjoy a "mommy's day out"

"make time for yourself, YOU are so important"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
kimono Vestique // tee styleXchange // skinnies Vestique //
shoeties ShoeMint // sunnies Fantaseyes // earrings Jewelmint
 

No comments :

Post a Comment