monday basics

phew, this momma here is exhausted!!  you know when you just have one of those days when nothing seems to go right??  today was that day!!  on top of us just arriving home after a week long trip the burgh, today is also hubbies bday and I had a list as long as my arm of errands to run.  unfortunately I barely checked 1 thing on my list and my house is still a wreck and nothing has been unpacked, so after the day that I had, the last thing I wanted was a phone reminder letting me know there's only 10 days until Christmas!!  how the heck did that happen??  they say the older we get, the faster time flies, and boy ain't that the truth!  so Monday held up to her end of the bargain and reiterated why I dislike her so much.  but tomorrow's another day, and I've got 3 of the sweetest boys making every bad day better, plus the blessing of the bun cooking in the oven, so its really hard to complain. 
todays look is all about flowy stripes and stretch jeans!  pregnant or not, this is always the perfect Monday outfit.  after eating my weekends into oblivion and squeezing into my Sundays best, Mondays are more of a casually chic kinda day.  this dolman tee is easy breezy and camouflages my food/baby belly with ease.  I paired it with these dark skinnies that literally fit like leggings, they're that comfortable!!  these lace ups add a bit of intrigue and keep the look from feeling to loungey, plus gold accessories to pack a punch.  so here's to Monday!  im ending this day with a smile and a laugh, because what else is there to do?
 "life always offers you a second chance.  its called tomorrow"
 
 ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
top Synergy Style // jeans Vestique // sandals Lulus // clutch BCBGeneration //
bar necklace IAdornU via 9th & Elm // whistle II Brunettes

No comments :

Post a Comment