women, shoes, and a lil retail therapy

country clubs and ladies lunches aren't normally my cup o' tea, but with a title like Wine, Women and Shoes, I could hardly resist!!  not only were some of those most stunning shoes on display, but the event also raised money for the Florence Crittenton Program which helps pregnant young ladies get the care and services they need to not only birth and care for their child, but to obtain and education and become independent women.  charity events and fundraisers always tug at my heart, but there is something extra special about women helping women.
the attire was cocktail, and luckily for me, I found the most adorable dress at the cutest boutique here in town.  who knew the boro had such fab fashions??  I have since snatched up quite a many items from It's Retail Therapy that I can't wait to share with you guys!!  but onto this dress, I fell in love with the back and the double layer separates effect, I just knew it would be perfect!  I paired it with this gorg necklace from LoveObsessed, another fun boutique I discovered via instagram  oh how I love insta-tiquing!!  I always discover the cutest things and don't have to run the worry of someone else showing up in the same thing!  the pairing felt prissy enough, so I opted for black single straps, this fun clutch and a lil leopard to add a bit of edge.  i wish i could say this faux fur was a recent find, but its been in my closet for quite a many years now, i did however, find y'all some equally fab alternatives, check the links below!!
have a wonderful weekend!!

"no one has ever become poor from giving"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
special thanks to Florence Crittenton Programs and Wine Women and Shoes for having me!!
 
dress Ark & Co. via Its Retail Therapy // necklace Love Obsessed // heels ShoeMint //
faux fur Target (old) love this, this and this // bag TJMaxx

No comments :

Post a Comment