puffin in pulitzer

 Happy December Ladies!!
today is potentially the only Monday I will ever get excited for because not only is it the start of the countdown to Christmas, but its also Cyber Monday!!
online shopping is my kinda shopping, who's with me??  no crazy crowds and lines to deal with and every site has a sale!  personally im utilizing this day to score some fun new additions to our new home which is shaping up quite beautifully thanks to my very handy hubby.  but I can't promise I wont stray from a sale or 2 to snag something pretty and new for myself as well, I mean, I've been a really good girl this year, so I totally deserve a few extra presents under the tree (wink wink)
before you hit the sites, let's talk lilly, shall we??
I know what you're thinking, or more likely what I was thinking . . . Lilly + Me really??
when initially asked to host an event for Lilly Pulitzer at Belk, I was a tad apprehensive.  obvi, I love Belk and shop there on the reg, but the only time I really spend in the lilly department is to take selfies against the floral fitting room wall.  so I did a little research and checked out their latest collection and was immediately drawn to this pink puffer!  being a yank, I associate lilly with polo matches and country club brunch and I have to tell you, I was totally wrong!!  this is not your mother's Pulitzer!!  i found so many amazing pieces like this gold dolman sweater and devina lace tunic just to name a few of my faves, but back to the puffer.  you know i enjoy separates and a layered look is preferred, so i was sold on utilizing this vest in my look.  the gold zipper, the scoop back (a flattering must for the booty) and c'mon you guys, its packable!!  meaning, it folds into the tiniest of pouches attached to the inside pocket!!  im still baffled!  it was quite difficult to settle on a color, but in the end pink always wins!  white skinnies were an easy choice to give that "snow bunny" vibe and i just fell in love with this teal toucan print!!  everything about this look is too cute for words, but again, lets take it back to the puffer, after i settled on the pink, and zipped it up, i was happy to realize, it had that handy double zip that allows you to style it a multitude of ways, and for me, to let the bump breath!  im in this stage now where i wake up looking normal, by midday I've potentially overindulged and at the end of the night its full on bump central so having clothes that grow with me is a must!!  so needless to say, this vest is on my must-have list and a perfect gift for pretty much any girl!
so happy shopping ladies!  and be sure to head over to Lilly Pulitzer to snag a gwp (gift with purchase) every hour throughout this wonderful day call Cyber Monday!!
 "anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink"  - Lilly Pulitzer
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 

No comments :

Post a Comment