these booties were made for . . .

wandering through the woods on the most perfect fall day, am I right??
I love love love a bootie, it is perhaps my favorite style of footwear and most definitely the most versatile.  you can wear them year round with jeans, shorts, dresses, Everything!!  or at least I do!
from flats to stilettos, i've accumulated quite a collection, but nothing beats the medium stacked heel.  whether I'm dressed up with the hubs or running around with the kids, I know ill be comfy and chic and most importantly, on trend!  so how does one choose this closet staple?  personal taste really plays into this decision, but for me, its all about the leather.  I know this boot will get alot of wear, so it needs to be durable and a versatile color.  brown is always a good choice, and black is a given, but I find something in the tan/cognac family to be the most neutral, and as far as leather is concerned, nobody does it better than the frye company.  from their timeless staples to their fashion styles, you will never regret a carefully handcrafted pair of these bad boys. 
be sure to head over to Belk and explore their fall/winter collection
I have been wearing these booties almost everyday since I got them, and this look has become my fall uniform.  it only takes a few key pieces: a kimono, or on a cooler day, the equally boho aztec shawl; a basic tank or graphic tee; and super skinnies (always roll the hem!)  to top it off, layer on a few necklaces, throw on a floppy hat, and of course step into some booties!!
"at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy, and your eyes sparkling"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
sweater BB Dakota via Its Retail Therapy // tank Old Navy // jeans Chip & Pepper via Belk //
booties Frye c/o Belk // hat Vestique

No comments :

Post a Comment