leather and luxe





 happy new years eve!!  so while red and green may not be my thing, leather and luxe is definitely something i know a thing or 2 about.  much like my wardrobe, my home also falls prey to my obsession with leather and fur and fringe and a little leopard where i can squeeze it in, so today, i'm teaming up with Ro Sham Beaux to show you how fashion translates in to design.  think about it.  what do you love to wear?  bold splashes of color?  flowing silk frocks?  i bet your home is similarly decorated, no?  i love rich colors and masculine details and wood and suede and gold and random vintage finds and the occasional pop of wow.  so, for my first look i styled this stunning suede, burnt orange dress with navy suede pumps and a wood clutch.  playing off the jewel tones, i made myself at home in this mustard leather chair with matching grommet detail to my dress and coordinated pillow to my shoes.  not to take away from black, because i do love black, as you will see with my next look, but navy is a strong contender.  in both fashion and design, i love a good pop of navy.  in my furnishings, in my accessories and most definitely in my shoes!!  and ps, much like brown and black, black and navy make a beautiful pair as well!



 for my second look it's really all about that marble marble marble.  i don't care who you are or what your tastes might be, you gotta love some marble, right??  while i wish i could have a home filled with floor to ceiling marble, i didn't marry the heir to the throne, so i'll just stick with a block or 2 where i can get it.  this look is a classic mix of basics with attention to fabric and detail.  and the color scheme is that of our master bedroom.  i always love black and white in the boudoir.  i styled these speckled leggings with a jersey knit tee, suede moto jacket and seed tassel necklace.  it's my version of fancy pajamas.  i'm obsessed with this little setup and the lamps kind of need to come home with me, but what really makes this black and white room pop is that amazing piece of art.  it adds the perfect splash of color while still keeping the room chic and sophisticated.
my final look is a little sexy.  or a lot of sexy, but homes can be sexy, right??  case and point, this ridiculously stunning amber chandelier.  these beauties are what Ro Sham Beaux is known for.  hand strung, locally made, and most definitely statement worthy, I want one for every room in my home. and maybe a cluster in the entryway. basically if I could just move the entire contents of the store into my house, I'd be set. ugh, wouldn't that be amazing?! for this final look, I mixed sexy with some much needed edge by pairing these chunky booties and black clutch. now, I'll probably be asleep by 9, but if I actually was going out on the town, this would be my pick for what to wear. I hope you guys have an amazing night! see you all in the new year!!




 ALL IMAGES CURRENT VISUALS

all interiors and clothing c/o Ro Sham Beaux
follow along on instagram and shop online or call to order 843.789.3478

No comments :

Post a Comment