sharp dressed man

happy Monday babes!!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!  I am sad to say, today marks the last installment of the "man candy monday" series.  it might be back again for fall, but for now, I leave you on a high note!!  a man in a suit is to women, what a girl in lingerie is to guys.  and even though is not a full suit, to me its even better!!  I grew up with a dad who went to work everyday in a custom suit and fresh pressed shirt with a "power tie".  he only owned 1 pair of jeans that he'd had since his 20's and probably still has them sitting in his closet somewhere.  I remember going to the tailor and helping him pick out fabrics and sport coats.  even as a child, I was a budding stylist, eager to put together the perfect men's ensemble.  I still love a man in a suit, but im even more fond on the modern spin.  a sport suit is a fresh take on the classic and can take a man from client meetings to dinner plans.  starting with the denim, I chose this dark wash, added a cuff to the hem, pairing it with this crisp white dress shirt and gray 2 button blazer.  all the pieces are polished and minimal with attention to detail.  clean-cut, sharp-dressed, boardroom ready!!

 "the only time success comes before work is in the dictionary"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
blazer Antony Morato // dress shirt HUGO Hugo Boss // "blake" slim Hudson Jeans // sunnies Super
 

No comments :

Post a Comment