dj play my favorite song

ok, not that this is a very often occasion, but sometimes this chica likes the strap on her sassy shoes and dance the night away!!!  I mean, who doesn't love a night on the town with their girls, cutting up and letting loose??  this is my ideal outfit for just that!  I have an aversion to dresses, not that I don't own plenty, but if i can help it, I opt for separates.  I feel like any girl can throw on a dress and heels and call it a night, but to really own your look and showcase your style, a skirt is the way to go.  this pleated faux leather mini is a fave of mine!  I have worn it time and time again, and always switch up the top.  (just recently with a crop tee for a day playing "stylist")  but for a night out, i like to up the ante, so i paired it with this geo print peplum.  the embroidery and ribbon trimming on this top is so intricate and cool, making it an easy choice.  i emphasized the pink with my wannabe Canterbury satchel and topped it off with lace-up sandals and houndstooth sunnies.  keeping my jewelry to a minimum (i think the top had enough to say) i pulled my sunburst button studs from the archives and left my neck and wrist bare.
 "find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect, they are much interesting"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
artisan strapless top c/o House of Sage // skirt H&M (old) similar here // lace ups Charlotte Russe //
bag Urban Expressions via TJMaxx // sunnies Forever 21 // sunburst studs House of Harlow

No comments :

Post a Comment