holy chic

biker chic that is!!!  I mean . . . . I totally scored big at the outlets, but my favorite purchase is this vegan leather jacket!!  I have been trying to find the perfect black leather biker for years now, but haven't found quite what I was looking for, until now!!  not only is it animal friendly, but with a price tag under $100, its easy on the wallet as well!!  and most definitely a must have for the upcoming season, so forgive me now if you're sick of seeing this bad boy by the end of winter, because I full on intend to wear it like every single day!!  so, moving on for the jacket, (i'll have plenty more posts to swoon over it)  this look started with the pant!!  you know I love my loungewear, and this is a style from last season that you most likely already have in your wardrobe, so it easily transitions you into fall with heavier layers.  this is my first floral pair, and im totally digging on the dark print.  I paired it with this graphic tee and as I said before, this trend is here to stay!!  I just had to have this play on words.  not only do I totally overuse the word "chic", but i'm also someone who never uses curse words, so I found it a bit cheeky and ironic making it that much more fun!!  these booties solidified my bad girl biker vibe and I topped it off with sunnies to match the pants and a gold clutch for a pop of metallic.  all together, i think this might be my favorite look of the week and totally an outfit I will be recreating over and over again!!
 "be tough minded but tenderhearted"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
vegan leather moto jacket American Eagle // slub knit graphic tee Old Navy //
floral trouser Yumi Kim via Saks Off 5th // kira booties Matisse via Saks Off 5th //
clutch BCBGeneration via BCBG // sunnies BCBG
 
all items were purchased at the Tanger Outlet Charleston c/o

No comments :

Post a Comment