what does the fox say

 
I am so excited to finally be sharing this Dandy Boutique lookbook with you guys!!!  It was honestly such an honor and so much fun to hang with all my girls, who happen to be super fab bloggers as well!!  We all got to style our own looks, so check back next week for look #2, but with Valentine's right around the corner, I thought what better way to kick off the week than with a little dose of chocolate and hearts!!  especially when this chocolate is sandwiched between marshmallows and graham crackers and the hearts are topped of with a foxy little sweater!  Seriously you guys, this is one of the cutest boutiques you will ever step foot in!  since the store has a bit of a vintage appeal, I went full glam with soft finger waves and a bold cat eye to get me in to character.  choosing my look was so hard as all the options were more adorable than the next, but I knew this fox sweater had to be the focal point.  i decided to pair it over this heart print dress and layered on this super fab blazer with leather shoulder detail that i just love.  the knit beanie was a given and tan heels tied (did u see what i did there? ;)) the whole look together.  of course the best part was stuffing my face full of s'mores and laughing with my blogger besties. 
 "there is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate" 
 
 
full look via Dandy Boutique

No comments :

Post a Comment