beanie baby

 like most of my outfits these days, this look has been on heavy rotation.  in part because this winter has been never ending, but mainly because its one of the few outfits I have left that still fits and doesn't make me look massively pregnant.  plaid is always an easy throw on for me and the baggier the better.  I bought this one a few sizes too big to give it that bf feel and the bleaching makes it extra grungy.  I paired it with basic skinnies and my go-to moto and to beat the chill (and cover my roots) threw on a beanie.  the leopard booties always get a lot of play this time of year because you can't beat the comfort of a wedge and I mean, every outfit needs a little leopard.  my lips match my sunnies to perfection thanks to Kismet!!  i love the berrylicious hue don't you?  im seriously obsessed with these lipsticks you guys, and Vivianna has been my shade of the season.

 "joy is the best makeup, but a little lipstick is a close runner up"
 

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
plaid Kohls // vegan moto American Eagle // skinnies Vestique // booties Betsey Johnson //
beanie H&M // sunnies BCBGeneration // clutch styleXchange // lip "Viviana" Kismet Cosmetics

No comments :

Post a Comment