team taxidermy

a month later . . . . i'm finally back!!  sorry guys, life's been a bit of a mess lately (isn't it always?) and my site is still under construction, but hopefully everything will be on the up and up by the end of the week.  so, for now, just ignore the layout and focus on the fashion!!  that's why you're really here anyway, right?  well i have got a week's worth of amazing outfits to get your spring-spiration in gear!!  Charleston Fashion Week is always something i look forward to and this year was a crazy fun fabulous whirlwind!!
I'm usually big on pre-planning and pulling all of my looks, but life threw a wrench in all my plans and i actually ran around most of the week gathering pieces as i went along.  luckily i had my Bow (Louis aka The Bowtie Gent) by my side, to put up with my hot mess of a self and chauffeur me around town in our sweet little Benz courtesy of Baker Motor Company.  how adorable is he tho, really??   i could gush on him all day, i just love him so.  and trust me when i say he far exceeds his title.  he is the consummate gentleman!   from bringing me coffee to opening my doors to daddy duties with Mav, he's the perfect package and it's easy to see why he has quickly become my #instahubby.  for those of you wondering, no worries, i have not replaced my real life hubby!!  he's just not as eager to frolick around with me in fancy duds and snap selfies all day, so he stays home with the older 2 while mommy plays dress up.  and speaking of dress up, night one's outfit was pretty fancy and i was a little obsessed.  I had the honor of collaborating with Taxidermy to create some custom pieces for the week, and with her showing alongside Bits of Lace, i knew i wanted to wear this varsity jacket for the first night.  it's killer right??  i wanna sleep in it, it's so cool.  i was initially thinking i'd layer it over a slip dress or chemise, but after 2 days of facetiming every boutique in town, i came up empty handed.  on a whim, i swung by Beckett Boutique, knowing that they carry lines like Elizabeth + James and 3x1, i was hopeful they'd have something lingerie-esque.  to my luck, this accordion skirt was being pulled out of the box of fresh shipments, so i snagged it and hurried along to my next appt.  a quick stop at Bits scored me this ridiculously sexy bodysuit, and a lap around SEE scored me some sporty sunnies.  last stop was Finicky Filly to grab this poppy antler clutch that fittingly added the necessary pop my outfit needed.  i mentioned i'm a hot mess, right??  i felt like a crazy person, but it all came together and Louis could not have coordinated more perfectly.  right down to the feathers of his Brackish bowtie.  i told you he was perfect!!
ALL IMAGES CURRENT VISUALS


Taxidermy python varsity jacket c/o  (use code VARSITY for 20% off at checkout)
Bits of Lace bodysuit c/o
Beckett Boutique skirt c/o
SEE Eyewear sunglasses c/o
Taxidermy antler clutch c/o Finicky Filly
Kismet Cosmetics lipstick "burnout" c/o

Louis' look
Taxidermy python cape c/o
Southern Tide dress shirt
Calvin Klein dress pant
Taxidermy portfolio c/o
Brackish bowtie c/o Charleson Tuxedo
Colibri Collections jewelry c/o
SEE Eyewear sunglasses c/o

Mercedes SLK300 c/o Baker Motor Company 

No comments :

Post a Comment