ripe

 ok, so before we start, lets just acknowledge the elephant in the room, and by elephant I mean melons, and by melons, I mean these ginormous bubbies of mine.  seriously there's no hiding these puppies unless I wear a turtleneck and those aren't exactly nursing friendly.  so I apologize ahead of time, I know they're massive, but, they'll be gone soon enough, so just avert your eyes for now.  on to the good stuff, ie THIS ROMPER!!  the color is muy bueno, the fit is perfection and the lace . . . . EVERYTHING!  love love love would be an understatement.  i really didn't think it needed much styling, but just to make it my own, i slung my denim jacket over my shoulders and threw my hair in a mini top knot.  what else can i say?   its all about the romper!  have a great weekend lovies!!!
"life is a great big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
romper Trina Turk via Belk c/o // jacket Gap // hat c/o Goorin Bros // sandals Charlotte Russe // bangles c/o Alex and Ani // necklace via Rocksbox // earrings Moon and Lola //
Ray-Bans c/o Ditto [use code: SOUTHERNBELLES to receive your first month free]

No comments :

Post a Comment