laced on + tie up

HUMP DAAAAYYY!!!  i'm literally screaming this in my head like the giant camel in the office.  Wednesday always seems to be the calm in my storm of a life.  i never have anything scheduled, and we have church in the evening which just rejuvenates my soul.  i wore this dress to a Wednesday night service just a few weeks before Mav was born.  its not maternity, i just went up a size.  so now that he's out, and my waistline is slowly shrinking down to size, i keep a jacket tied around my waist like 95% of the time.  i guess because its almost like a belt in that it cinches you in and you know me, i love to layer!!  even in this scorching heat (i know, i can't help myself) one way or another, im gonna add a jacket to my outfits.  these lace-up gladiators are the perfect boho sandal for summer and they're gold, so obvi i love them . . . plus, they're under $40!!!  so, i have been searching for lace-ups since last summer, but they all seemed to be a little out of my price range and then i spotted these guys and ordered them immediately!  the hardest part was limiting myself to only 1 pair, but i still think i will end up getting them in brown just because i know i'll wear them like ALL THE TIME!  side note: i also ordered these wannabe birks and they pretty much haven't left my feet since they arrived.  finishing off my look with a bright pop of blue are my latest pair of sunglasses from Ditto!!  you guys, this endless eyewear program is pretty much the greatest thing that's ever happened to my face (and my wallet).  my sunnies obsession is a bit ridic, and being able to swap out whenever i want is totally playing to my weakness!  scroll down to snag your free code and prepare to be hooked!!! 
"do something today, that your future self will thank you for"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
dress c/o Belk // denim jacket Gap // sandals American Eagle // bag Brahmin c/o Belk //
studs House of Harlow // necklace Rocksbox // bangles c/o Alex & Ani // watch c/o Jord //
aviators c/o Ditto [use code SOUTHERNBELLES to receive your first month FREE]

No comments :

Post a Comment