pop of polka

happy Monday beauties!!!
I apologize for the sporadic postings over the past month, so much has been happening, and I will fill you all in soon, but I promise to get back to my regular schedule and in the meantime, thank you so much for bearing with me. 
todays look is an easy go-to fall combo for me.  when I want to dress my fave combo of a rocker tee and mini or midi skirt, I switch out the tee for a blouse and leave off the topper.  this blouse is so cute and fun and makes me feel a bit British, or maybe that's just this cute little step up behind me, but either way, I embraced the mod appeal and paired it with this asymmetrical leather mini and cap toe booties.  I added a few gold accessories and a red lip.
I hope y'all have a fabulous week!  and if your local, be sure to swing by the mount pleasant towne centre this Thursday!!  I will be hosting a men's styling event at the new Men's Belk Store!
more dets tomorrow, hope to see you all there!!
"you are only confined by the walls you build yourself"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
blouse MinkPink // skirt styleXchange // booties ShoeMint //
necklace IAdornU via 9th & Elm // clutch BCBGeneration // watch Michael Kors

No comments :

Post a Comment