orange dream

orange is one of those colors that I always forget how much I like, until I find a dress like this and I have to ask myself, why don't i own more orange??  perhaps its mainly associated with fall festivities and pumpkin picking, but it truly is a seasonless shade.  i feel like I could really wear this dress anywhere day to night, its totally comfortable and I love a good tulip hem!  playing off the attached belt, I stuck with all nude add-ons and a few gold embellishments.  i'm obsessing over this relaxed trench and totally planning on making this my go-to layering piece for fall.  the slouchy style is right up my alley, and its light enough to make it through these 90 degree days!!

"all our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
 
 
dress House of Sage // trench styleXchange // heels ShoeMint //
bag Adrienne Vittadini via Marshalls // sunnies RayBan // necklace 9th & Elm

No comments :

Post a Comment