pretty in pink

 "pink!!  because today, it just goes with the fashion!!"
ahh, the wise words of steven tyler . . . i am so on board with a song dedicated to all things pink!
aside from leopard, pink is my favorite actual color!!
whether it be blush or baby, hot or neon, just a pop, or layered on (like today's look)
pink is always my girly go to
 seeing as i am a sucker for pink, this blazer is 1 of my favorite pieces in my fall wardrobe, and believe it or not, i found this beaut at a goodwill in charlotte
my advice when it comes to blazers. thrifted is the way to go!!  
every color under the sun is in that jacket department.  and most of them are barely worn.  my only note would be to spend some of the money you saved on a tailor and have it fitted to you! 
it just makes it look that much more polished
i really like the pink on pink in this case, because the lower half of me is print and the chambray top tones it down just enough to not be overkill
and if this bright burst of color wasn't enough, i topped the whole look off with a bit of metallic in the form of these killer (literally, deadly) pumps!!
"why fit in when you were born to stand out"


ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
blazer Thrifted // chambray button down American Eagle similar here // printed pant GAP similar here // "zoe" pump Shoemint // clutch Rachel Rachel Roy similar here

No comments :

Post a Comment