festival florals

i'm taking a little break from my CFW looks to get back to my everyday kinda uniform.  coming into warmer weather, i'm always more drawn to bohemian looks and with all the festival styles popping up on my instafeed, i've been feeling very kimono-inspired.  sorting through my current collection, I definitely have room to add a few (or 10) more and this mixed print style is my first acquisition of the season!  with the floral print and patterned sleeve, it will be super easy to find a plethora of tops to pair it over, but for todays post (and to minimize my bump) I went with this charcoal camisole.  light wash skinnies are a sign of summer and this pair was a steal from H&M.  i have yet to be able to button the waist (hello bellyband) but even so, they are incredibly comfortable and have the perfect amount of stretch to hold their fit.  keeping with a fairly neutral palate, I threw on my fave floppy and lace up sandals and layered on the gold accessories adding the slightest pop of fuchsia with this tassel clutch.  are any of you feeling festival inspired as of late??  what's your favorite boho style staple??
"it's okay to be a glow stick, sometimes we need to break before we shine"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
kimono c/o Synergy Style // tank styleXchange // skinnies H&M // heels GoJane // hat Vestique // clutch Shiraleah c/o Retail Therapy // lip "vivianna" c/o Kismet Cosmetics //
studs and "love" necklace c/o Towne & Reese // arrowhead c/o Synergy Style //
arrowhead bangles Bourbon & Boweties // watch Michael Kors //
hand chain Gorjana c/o Rocksbox (use code: TARAXOXO2 to receive your first month free)
 

No comments :

Post a Comment