poppin shoppin

did everyone have a fun weekend??  I know it's monday, and that's no fun, but only a few more days til Thanksgiving which hopefully means a long weekend off to fill your bellies and enjoy time with loved ones!  I love any reason to be festive and im always down to stuff my face, so this time of year is my absolute favorite!!  the general vibe everywhere you go is cheery and bright and smells of cinnamon and pine.  it's an instant mood booster!!  plus, starbucks is serving my favorite bevs, so everyday is a good day with my red cup in hand!!
and if you needed another reason to love the holiday season .  . lets talk about the shopping, shall we?
as a dedicated shopaholic, shopping the sales and finding new 'tiques is basically my job, and I take it very seriously!!  which is why, I am so excited my bestie opened up her very own "Pop-Up Shop" making my addiction that much easier to feed.  with most items well under $50 and a vast assortment of new weekly styles, im basically her best customer.  get ready to see lots of fun finds including this printed kimono that is absolutely perfect for a breezy day.  to keep it comfy, I layered it over my favorite basic tee.  (I literally have every color, the deep v is so perfect and so soft).  and these ripped legging are an easy go-to.  booties would have been an obvious choice, but I just received these cognac heels, and im a sucker for a lace-up, so I strapped them on for a little more heel appeal and topped it off with the most perfect floppy hat (be prepared to see this like everyday!) and my fave boho beads.  be to check out Synergy Style on insta and facebook and book your very own pop-up party!!
I hope you guys enjoy your day!! 
and thank you so much for welcoming our happy news!!  it was so nice to read all your comments of love and support!!
 "live in such a way, that if someone spoke badly of you, no one would believe it"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
tee H&M // kimono Synergy Style // jeans American Eagle // heels Lulus // hat Vestique //
sunnies Kameleonz // necklace Betsy Pittard via Teal

No comments :

Post a Comment