when in rome

 i am finally getting to show off my favorite vintage purchase to date!!
I found this chain belt at a local estate sale and have been obsessing over it ever since!!  I have gotten the chance to wear it a handful of times, but this is the first chance I've had to share it with y'all!!
I literally build this entire outfit around the belt.  it can be a bit tricky, because you need the proper waistline to really showcase the coins, but I thought this peplum top was the perfect backdrop to give it a shining moment!!  I paired it with these silk shorts print (which we all know i'm drawn to)
 wore my favorite wannabe valentine heels and left the color for my accessories.
now, lets get back to this estate sale business . . . . have you ever been to one?
I found it a bit disconcerting, as you literally are walking through someone's home and plundering through a lifetime of belongings.  it was an experience to remember, but for now, I think i'll stick to my thrift shops and antique stores, they're a bit less intrusive!!
"the secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
peplum tank styleXchange // silk shorts Forever 21 (old) similar here and here //
studded pump Boutique 9 (old) // le petit bowler bag ShoeMint //
coin chain belt Vintage similar here // midnight prowl ring JewelMint // aviators American Eagle // emerald earrings similar here // leather wrap bracelets similar here


No comments :

Post a Comment