white and blue with a stripe or two


Happy Memorial Day Lovies!!
I hope everyone is getting to enjoy this gorgeous day off and soak up some rays of patriotism!
I myself am enjoying my usual mundane Monday duties of cleaning and laundry, but fingers crossed i finish up in time to shop a few sales before the day is done!!
I found this blazer for $15, no joke!!  at the GAP outlet a few weeks ago and of course, im a sucker for a deal, but also, its giving me chanel-esque vibes, so I couldn't help myself.
to really let the jacket pop, i kept my palate a nice crisp white.
this white tank is a basic but i especially love the high neck line.  it's a bit more flattering with the blazer and it really allows all my necklaces to layer nicely.
i chose cutoffs, because i never like to look too polished.  its just not my style, so the denim gives me the slightest hint of edge that im always looking for.
my shoes are my latest obsession, but, you would know this if you follow my insta.
they're funky white perfection and I've already gotten my fair share of use in just under a week!
and, if you love them as much as i do they are on sale TODAY!!  link is below!

 my bag was another steal from tj's for $30 and again, its very chanel inspired with the quilted leather and chain straps.  and i really love the pop of cobalt for just about any outfit.
of course, its all gold on gold when it comes to my accessories!
"life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
stripe jacket GAP Outlet // white tank Old Navy // white shorts styleXchange // 
tri-strap sandals GoJane // quilted bag TJMaxx // sunnies Carrera via styleXchange //
"xoxo" acrylic necklace Moon & Lola // "l" and "p" Dogeared // chain necklaces styleXchange //
midi rings "viseu"  and "seia" c/o Moon & Lola // knuckle ring styleXchange
 

No comments :

Post a Comment