the bomb dot com

 

 nothing makes me happier than leopard!!  but you knew that by now, right??  I know you've seen me wear this bomber before, and truthfully, the weather is getting a bit too hot, but I can't help myself!!
and I love it paired with these Edgemont skinnies!!  well really, I love anything paired with these skinnies, because they're just that good!  I want them in every color!!  the fit is beyond comfortable and the zippers, lets just say, i'm OBSESSED!!!  they just up the edge and take any look to a whole new level.  lucky for me, you can really get away with white year round here, so I will undoubtedly get my money's worth!!
leopard and stripes are always an easy pairing, so I chose this knit tank and added some touches of silver in my aviators and heels. 
really, this is a pretty simple look in my book, but oh soo cool!! 
"don't let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
stripe tank Old Navy // leopard bomber Forever 21 (old) similar here // edgemont skinnies Paige // "lola" heel ShoeMint // initial necklaces Dogeared
 



No comments :

Post a Comment