party perfect


happiest happy thursday lovebugs!!!!  the holiday festivities are in full effect and i am counting down the days til the finale party of 2017!  any excuse to wear all the glitter and gold, right?  so, with so many parties already come and gone, i have officially perfected my holiday face and ok, it's basically just my everyday face but i've added an extra bold pop of the lip.
 i'm pretty basic guys, what can i say.  i would love to give y'all amazing youtube tutorials of long lashes and shimmering lids but i'm just not that girl.  honestly, the fact that i actually showed my eyes at all and took a selfie is already waaaaaaaaay out of my comfort zone, but in the spirit of giving ;) ;)  to break it down, my face routine goes a little something like this; conceal, bronze, highlight, little smidge of liner, lots of mascara, heavy on the brow (i have none) and top it all off with a big bold pucker!  [i linked all the products in the toolbar at the bottom of this post] so y'all know i love a good lip.  usually it's the only part of my face that you really see, so i love for it to make a lasting impression and the holidays are all about that perfect red lip!!  this shade (along with the rest of my look) comes from Clarins and i layered on a little extra sparkle and shine with my Honey Glam oil (more on my love for these guys HERE!)  easy, on the go, and perfectly party ready!!!!  what are y'alls plans for NYE?

xx



CLARINS instant light lip comfort oil c/o
CLARINS joli rouge brilliant lipstick c/o



No comments :

Post a Comment