move


happy sunny beautiful monday you guys!!!  sorry to those of you who may not be so lucky, but this carolina sunshine is everything right now!  is it winter, is it summer?  all the flowers are in full bloom and it smells like fresh cut grass and cutoffs are calling my name, so i am so very confused, but so not mad about it.  today i'm back with Banana Republic for a little more tailored look at spring separates.  y'all know i love me some BR and they always surprise me with their work wear chic pieces that incorporate so well into this momma on the go's wardrobe.  separates will forever be my MO, and the only thing i love more than a moto leather anything, is a fitted blazer.  toppers are my jam.  even in 90 plus temps, i can still manage to make a jacket work with my look.  whether or not i actually put my arms through it is a totally different convo, but jackets for the win, ALWAYS!  and Banana knows blazers!  so i took this very chic, very tailored blazer and brought it down to my not so business professional level.  i love the idea of pairing something so polished with something so distressed, and this skirt did just the trick.  and because i'm obviously feeling the spring vibes, i threw on some quirky sandals and a floppy hat.  ok, so full disclosure; polo's . . . . . . not so much my thing.  i don't own 1, well until now, now i own 1 and even this one had me feeling all sorts of skeptical, but it ended up being my favorite part of this look.  for starters, its grey, so how could i be mad about that, and, bonus, it's so so very cozy!!  but light and adorable at the same time.  i don't know that i'm a polo convert or anything, but i have definitely made room in my closet for this guy.  and i kinda wanna try that whole button up under a short sleeve look, so stay tuned.  have the best day you guys!!!!

xx



BANANA REPUBLIC peplum blazer c/o
BANANA REPUBLIC cashmere sweater polo c/o


No comments :

Post a Comment