sliver


happy sunday babes!!  i hope y'all had a relaxing weekend!!!  this look is actually what i wore for nye (i know, i'm a little late on the posting, my bad) but, even still, the pleated midi/maxi is one of my favorite trends right now!!!!  and i definitely don't think it has to be reserved for anything all that fancy.  i have worn mine with a graphic tee and sneakers, a button up and a bomber, or, fully layered and chic like today's little ensemble!!  truth be told, my son has explained to me that i wear too much black and it's not very cheery and i should really wear something sparkly every once in a while, so here you have it.  this is about as sparkly as it gets for me, but i'm not mad about it.  and of course, the furry camo backpack adds the uber cool factor that every outfit deserves.  here's to more out of the box ways to wear black ;)!!  love you guys!!

xx-



KOKUN NYC slit turtleneck c/o
SISCO + BERLUTI assorted bracelets c/o

No comments :

Post a Comment