navajo

back to boho today for a little belted tunic action.  I love how in fashion you can change your style on a moments notice.  I'm still really utilizing a lot of black these days, but its nice to switch it up from the rocker vibe I've had going on lately.  coming into spring, I'm happy to see that the Navajo/bohemian influence hasn't gone anywhere because I totally have a closet full of kimonos and fringe that I plan on keeping in heavy rotation.  this tunic is the perfect transition style, and if I wasn't so pregnant, its actually long enough to wear as a dress, but I chose not to scare the neighbors and paired it with these coated leggings.  I usually love flowy tops over my bump, but I tried something new and belted it for a little accentuation to my new found "curves".  I had a hard time deciding on heels and totally did the mirror shot selfie test to ask my bff her thoughts.  tell me i'm not the only one who does this??  at least once a week I text outfit options to my gfs asking for advice on which shoe/bag/jacket looks best.  seriously, what did we do before camera phones??  in the end, these nude lace-ups won over black for a little POC (even if that color happens to not actually be a color).  for my accessories, I really embraced the arrowhead trend, which I'm obviously totally into right now, and layered on this double tier necklace and my B&B bangles.  for an added touch of bohemian, this handchain from my current RocksBox set seals the deal!!  and FYI, rocksbox is totally spreading the love by giving you guys your first month for free!!  just use the code:  TARAXOXO2
I promise, i have yet to be disappointed in my sets, the only sad part is having to box up the goodies and send them back, but in a short 3-5 days my new set arrives and I fall in love all over again!! 
 "happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
tunic c/o Its Retail Therapy // leggings American Apparel // hat Vestique // heels ShoeMint //
bag Marshalls // "love" necklace c/o Towne & Reese // arrowheads Caroline Hill c/o Synergy Style // handchain Gorjana c/o RocksBox // watch Michael Kors // arrowhead bangles Bourbon & Boweties

No comments :

Post a Comment