country blues

i hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend!!  I got some much needed rest and enjoyed a quiet weekend in the country!  my apologies for the sporadic posts lately, but im back on track and slowly (like turtle speed) transitioning into fall.  for those of you who were unaware, summer still has 3 weeks left, so lets not get ahead of ourselves and totally make the switch!  I have definitely started accumulating quite a few pieces and pulled some of my favorites out to put back in rotation, but light layers are still a must in this crazy heat.  I always love a blazer and tee combo, whether it be basic or graphic, its just an easy look that's cool and crisp and can take me almost anywhere.  I had an easy day of agendas with the kids, so I paired this white on white combo with cutoffs and gold flats.  I added the slightest pop of pink with this clutch a few simple gold accessories.  this is definitely a look I have on repeat year round, switching out my shorts for jeans and a bootie in place of the flats as the weather cools off. 
how are you transitioning to fall and still beating the heat?
 "rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time"
 
tee H&M // tuxedo blazer H&M // cutoffs NastyGal // flats TJMaxx // clutch Marshalls //
sunnies MinkPink // envelope necklace Jewelmint // on the mark Stella & Dot
 Stylish Saturday , Iwouldsorockthis , Creative monday , Watch what i'm wearing , Sunday Funday , Let it shine , Manic Monday , How I Fall , Mix it , Monday Morning gossip , MIMM , Style to Inspire , The good random fun and inspirational Monday

linking up with:  Stylish Saturday // Iwouldsorockthis // Creative monday //  Watch what i'm wearing // Sunday Funday // Let it shine // Manic Monday // How I Fall // Mix it //Monday Morning gossip // MIMM // Style to Inspire // The good random fun // inspirational Monday // Tuesday Pretties  Life's a Party Dress Like It  // Style Elixir  // Trend Spin Walking In Memphis In High Heels


No comments :

Post a Comment