gypsy lover

 im back to boho today, and truly most days, this is pretty much my go-to.  im a bit kimono obsessed and now i've started this terrible addiction to insta-shopping which is exactly how I came across this floral stunner.  its so easy to just punch in a hashtag and find all these fab boutiques that carry exactly what im wanting in that moment and you can actually shop this entire look via instagram, how great is that!!!  don't worry, ill tag them all in my post, so just click the pic and find some great new shops!!  starting with the kimono, this set the tone for my outfit.  the bright florals and lace trimmed sleeves are so perfect and second, I knew I wanted to wear these lace up sandals that are so marant, I cant even.  so I paired them with a lighter palate (I figured there was plenty of black already).  I always love acid wash or bleach denim with black, its such a contrast, so they were an easy choice and the tank is absolute perfection in this blush/lilac tone.  of course with a sleeve cut so low, you have to pair it with a peekaboo of lace and I topped it off with some Boho Beads (how fitting?!!) 
"not all who wander are lost"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
"kelly" floral kimono The Minted Exchange // gypsies tank Knot Sisters c/o House of Sage //  bleached cutoffs Vibrant via styleXchange // lace bralette Victoria's Secret // 
lace up stud sandal GoJane // tassel necklace Boho Beads c/o Blue Poppy Boutique //
"on the mark" Stella & Dot // "l" and "p" Dogeared // bucket bag Target // aviators H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment