bohemian summer


 Hello Lovebugs!! Who's excited for Friday??  i know this chick is, that's for sure.  it feels like it's been the longest, most unproductive week ever, so a super lazy weekend is just what the doctor ordered (hehe).
 fingers crossed the weather actually decides to cooperate and i finally get to break in my bikini!!  well, more like mom-kini, but, the point is, my legs are in desperate need of natural sunlight, so c'mon mother nature, shine bright would ya please??  i usually spray on a healthy tan once a week or so, but i've also been a tad lazy in that department, so i have been living in jeans.  mom jeans more specifically.  i did a major goodwill haul and scored myself like 6 pairs and cut them up a couple different ways, but this flare leg crop has got to be my favorite!!  i might do a tutorial (it's super easy, like super super easy) just to show you how to get those gooood rips and the uneven hem.  along with my new-found love for levis, has come the return of my boho/mommy uniform.  as soon as the weather starts to heat up, i trade in my rocker duds for the easy breezy bohemian styles.  i will never tire of an effortless blouse or a flowy frock, will you??  especially for mom-duties.  i love the embroidery on this top and the peplum-ish hemline.  it's by THML which is the same designer as the dress i wore yesterday that you guys loved so much on my instafeed.  i linked up a few styles below.  lastly, flats are slowly taking over my closet and y'all know i love my heels, but, unfortunately they're not ideal for chasing toddlers, so i've decided, as long as they have laces, i can totally get on board.  check out my shop page for the latest additions!  thanks for stopping by and enjoy your friday!!!
-xx


THML clothing embroidered blouse c/o
Vintage Levis
Marks and Spencer lace up espadrilles c/o
Vera Bradley crossbody c/o
Bourbon & Boweties bangles c/o


No comments :

Post a Comment