Blue Suede Bling

todays look is all about thrifted goodness!!
i found this sequin jacket a couple of years ago and its a little big, 
but with this new "coat-slinging" trend in fashion, it sits just fine on my shoulders
it gives me a lil 80's quirky grandma vibe and i just love the beaded flowers
i know all the fashion darlings live for black and white everything, but i myself can't live without color, so i made a pop with this blue suede mini!
the color is perfection and lucky for me, i found this at my new fave thrift shop for like $4!!!
of course, it was raining so my hair is looking a hot mess, hence the not so successful top knot
i was also trying the new purple lip that's been trending lately, 
i'm not sure i'm loving it on me, but i haven't totally given up on it just yet
"in order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"
xoxo,
Tara Belle
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
white blouse Chaus, sequin blazer Vintage love this one, blue suede skirt Thrifted similar here, "lola" silver pumps Shoemint, bracelet Jewelmint

No comments :

Post a Comment