minty fresh

i'm pretty sure I already mentioned this, but I am loving everything white right now!!  I mean, I always love white, but I've been overloading on it lately, because i just can't get enough.  it's not exactly the most ideal color for a mom of 3 sticky children, but, that's what bleach is for, right?  this tunic dress is so light and airy, its perfect for these 100 degree days we've been having!  i just love the detailed neckline and the ruffle hem looks so cute popping out from under my denim jacket.   (I know, I know, enough with the jacket already!  sorry to say, this is a style I plan on taking with me in to the fall.)  for a little pop of color and to give it more boho appeal, I laced up these blue sandals, which are on super sale right now and come in an assortment of fab colors!!  should I get another pair?  lace-ups are such a great year round sandal and i think my shoe closet is slowly being taken over by a pair in every color.  my signature stack for summer has been a bit more fun with pops of color and tassels mixed in and im still obsessing over this wood watch.  it's such a great neutral and a bit more fresh than my classic gold.  i hope y'all have a great day and if I don't make it back before the weekend, enjoy!!
"close your eyes, clear your heart, let it go"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment