plaid-ITUDE

hard to believe, but I am approaching week 30 in this pregnancy!!  as I enter this final trimester, my style has transformed from dressing for my mood to dressing for my bump and dresses are definitely my easiest option!  thank goodness i purchased this little number earlier this fall in anticipation of the growing belly, because it has been putting in the miles!  it has a belt to match, but who knows where my waist is these days, so I removed it and threw on yet another of my many toppers.  I don't usually dress up my plaids, and instead opt for a more grungy/rocker look when i'm pairing the print, but these shoes haven't seen much play and I love the way they pop with this red jacket, so dressy won, for today at least!  this dress also pairs perfect with a fur vest and boots or a leather jacket and booties (both of which I've done) and as the buttons continue to strain, I'm thinking it'll make a cute tunic jacket with some leather leggings.  not surprisingly, gold were my accessories of choice, but today's dainty details are extra special because they came from my first month's Rocksbox!!  with so many monthly box offers popping up, it can be hard to choose which ones fit your needs, but if you're bauble-obsessed like myself, this is a subscription not to be missed!!  the price is on the money at $19 a month, and designer jewelry at my doorstop??  hello!!  I couldn't sign up fast enough!! 
if you're still not tempted, Rocksbox is giving my readers their first month FREE!! 
just use the code: taraxoxo2 and enjoy!!
"the greatest art in the world is the art of story telling" 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
dress Blue Poppy // jacket GAP // heels Charlotte Russe // clutch styleXchange //
necklace Moon & Lola /
 
 story teller cuff Vanessa Mooney c/o Rocksbox // tori ring set Gorjana c/o Rocksbox
USE CODE: TARAXOXO2 TO RECIEVE YOUR FIRST MONTH FREE!!
 

1 comment :