off duty


happy tuesday lovers!!  the weather is finally cooling down . . . . . to like the low 90's (insert unenthused smirk here).  ok, so it's not really cooling down, and if you look close, you can totally see all the beads of sweat rolling down my face, but i have been forcing myself to think freezing thoughts, because i am so ready for layer weather!!!!  i am totally that weird girl that wears jeans year round, and i always love at least 1 layer, but charleston doesn't usually agree with my fashion philosophies, so sometimes you just have to beat to your own temperature drum.  and if that doesn't work, pray for a strong breeze. :) 
my wardrobe is full of fun dresses and funky tops, but on the regular, i stick to the basics, and much like my "mom-uniform", i would consider this my "off-duty" outfit!  great fitting jeans and a crisp top are the base of a prefect outfit!!  i'm always on the hunt for denim, especially that everyday skinny, and this pair meets all my criteria!  great fit, nice wash, always in style!!  so most days this is wear i start; denim, tee, heels . . . and now, for the piece de resistance . . . . the jacket!!!  any jacket will do, this outfit is foolproof!!  if i'm wearing a graphic tee or something slouchy, i like to add some polish with a boyfriend blazer or a fitted jacket, or if i'm wearing something a little more feminine or fitted, i want to edge it up with leather or suede and moto jackets are my weakness!!  this olive green python motorcycle jacket . . i mean . . . holy moses, i cannot believe i get to call this baby my own!!!!!  she is something special and while i would totally wear her everyday, i also kind of wanna just stick her in a shadow box and display her on my wall because i've never owned anything more gorgeous in my entire life!!!  i know y'all know i love me some Taxidermy and i carry their bags quite often, but this jacket blows my mind!!!  remember the natural python jacket i donned at fashion week??  i didn't think it could possibly get any better than that, but then this babe showed up on my door and, you know, jaw dropped, words escape me.  i'm in love!!!!  excuse me while i continue to drool over here, y'all have a great day!!

xx



ALL IMAGES CURRENT VISUALS

Taxidermy custom python motorcycle jacket c/o
True Religion skinny jeans c/o
Taxidermy antler box clutch c/o




No comments :

Post a Comment