Dandy Dining


Cheers Ladies!!  It's FINALLY Friday, and seriously this bitter cold has made this week crawl by at a snails pace.  or possibly the fact that I barely left the house is what has me stir crazy, but no amount of layers has me in the mood to leave the comfort of my warm bed.  i have officially made it to the couch to bring you todays post!  as i said last week, i was honored to be a part of Dandy Boutique's Fall/Winter Lookbook with all my blogging buddies (i've linked their blogs below, and i know you will love them as much as i do!!)  easily the cutest set I've ever been on for a photoshoot and i may just need 428 Main to set up any and every event i host from now on.  unlike models, bloggers like to eat!!  or at least this blogger does, so a dinner theme is right up my alley!!  i absolutely loved my second look!!  this pink hat . . . . Everything!!  i pretty much based my whole look off of this hat.   this floral dress coordinated to perfection and i layered on this stripe sweater and polka dot tights for a fun play with prints.  Rebecca of Pink Dot Beauty Bar applied the perfect berry pout to complete the look and Catherine Ann worked her magic to capture the whole scene.  i mean, its like a forest fairy tale!  Be sure to check out Dandy's site for their newest collection for spring and shop all the bloggers look as well!!
 "we could all take a lesson from the weather, it pays no attention to the criticism"

heels ShoeMint
 
Christine A List Greek // Rebecca Black Book Darling // Brittany Southern Meets Chic // Chloe TopKnots & PolkaDots // Venita Venita Aspen